Buy Marijuana Seeds In Colorado
Cannabis Seeds In Colorado
You need quality marijuana seeds in Colorado If you ever want to grow cannabis in Colorado.
Residents of Colorado can now grow and use their weed.
This will guide you on how many plants you can grow, the top-shelf seed strains, who is allowed to have weed, and the growing tips.
Buy Marijuana Seeds In Colorado
Is marijuana legal in Colorado?
Yes, it is. Recreational and medical use of marijuana is legal in Colorado.
And just to be clear, you can only grow as much as the state of Colorado allows.
To learn more about the legality of marijuana in Colorado, read the laws below.
Cannabis laws in Colorado
Senate Bill 13-283 summary;
- Colorado residents may purchase up to one ounce of marijuana in
- A single transaction but nonresidents are limited to purchases of no more than 1/4 of an ounce in a single transaction.
- Amendment 64 allows for an adult 21 years or older to consume or possess up to one ounce of marijuana and to cultivate up to six plants.
- Requires that the cultivation, processing, and retail sale of marijuana in Colorado be allowed except where local governments have prohibited it; and requires the state to set an excise tax for marijuana, subject to voter approval.
- Unlike the state and local licensing requirements for medical marijuana businesses, local jurisdictions are not required to set up a licensing program for retail marijuana businesses.
- The MED will forward all applications for original or renewal licenses to the applicable local jurisdiction to determine whether the application complies with local restrictions on the time, place, manner, and number of retail marijuana businesses allowed.
- The local jurisdiction will notify the MED if the application is compliant. Public hearings may be held for all new license applications.
- Local jurisdictions are also permitted to prohibit such businesses entirely. If a local jurisdiction does choose to license retail marijuana businesses, new businesses will not be permitted to operate until both the state and local licenses are issued.
- If the local license is not issued within one year of the conditional state license being issued, the conditional state license expires; if the local application is denied, the conditional state license is revoked. Local jurisdictions are permitted to charge operational fees for inspection, administration, and enforcement of retail marijuana businesses.
- The bill identifies many unlawful acts including consuming marijuana in a licensed retail marijuana business, buying or selling marijuana outside of the regulated system, selling to a person under 21, distributing marijuana using a mobile distribution center, and failing to pay the lawful excise tax if it is established.
- A person who commits any of these acts commits a Class 2 misdemeanor. In addition, state and local agencies are not required to care for any retail marijuana or retail marijuana product belonging to or seized from a licensed business.
- The bill creates an excise tax of up to 15 percent of the average market rate of the unprocessed retail marijuana on its first sale or transfers from a cultivation facility to a retail store, products manufacturing facility, or another cultivation facility.
- The DOR will set the average market rate twice a year. Retail marijuana businesses are required to keep detailed electronic records on all transactions of retail marijuana. As required by Amendment 64, the first $40 million collected annually in excise tax goes to the Public School Capital Construction Assistance Fund.
- Any amount remaining will be deposited into the Marijuana Cash Fund
Marijuana Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
House Bill 13-1325 states that if a driver’s blood contains five nanograms or more of delta
9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) per milliliter in whole blood at the time of the offense or within a reasonable time after that; this fact gives rise to a permissible inference that the defendant was under the influence of one or more drugs. THC is the primary psychoactive component of marijuana.
Best Strains in Colorado
Growing Cannabis Seeds in Colorado
Is it hard to grow marijuana in Colorado?
Here we will talk about when you can plant seeds, the best weather suitable, and where you can plant seeds in Colorado.
Colorado has a dry climate because of its position among the states in the US—it is far inland and quite a distance from any large water body.
It has hot summers and cold, snowy winters; in the summer, the average high temps are between 780F to 940F, and in the winter, they go as low as 450F.
You may be wondering how this connects to you planting your cannabis seeds.
As an outdoor grower, you must pay attention to the climate because this will determine how well your cannabis crop will do.
The ground, the climate, and the seed must be in perfect condition for this to happen.
Differences between Indoor Vs. Outdoor Weed Growing in Colorado
The most appropriate time for outdoor growing is when the sun is in plenty during the summer.
There are cannabis seed strains that can survive through the winter though you may hit a bit of a snag; the flowers may be few and have low THC and CBD content.
So, plan for your cannabis garden by mid-May when the temps are up.
You can also plant indoors in the winter than when the summer comes up; you can transplant your cannabis crop to the outdoors.
For those who would opt for indoors only— anytime is a good time.
Indoor grow rooms
Indoor grow rooms are preferable for your cannabis seeds because they provide the right conditions, good ventilation, optimal temperature and humidity levels, water quantity, and suitable light systems.
Each of the mentioned, when regulated well, the cannabis plants bloom.
An added advantage of indoor grow rooms is that when the plants bloom, they produce flowers with high THC and CBD content, which is very valuable on the cannabis market.
For indoor growers, one major restraint would be maintenance. For example, if you can’t keep the lights on, your pot plants may not come out as you would like, especially during the winter.
Most Popular weed strains in Colorado
Auto-flowering seed strains in Colorado
Auto flowers are easy to grow indoors, whether it is hot or cold.
Within a year, you will have more harvests than the other strains.
Advantages of growing auto flower seeds
- They can grow in areas with temperature variations, pests, and diseases. Therefore, they are the most recommended for beginners.
- They are fast growers; they flower earlier than most seed strains.
- They require few nutrients when they are growing; fewer nutrients less money.
- Their genetics accept cross-breeding with Skunk, OG Kush, and Haze genetics.
- They can be watered once as they have a small root system. The water should have a PH of 6-7.
Auto-flowers can grow within 21 degrees, 50 to 60 percent humidity during the vegetative state, and 40 percent during flowering.
Top autoflowering cannabis seed strains in Colorado
Feminized Cannabis seeds in Colorado
Feminized seeds are bred to contain the female gene only. They do not carry any male chromosomes.
They have high levels of THC, matchless terpene profiles, and yields.
They do excel both indoors and outdoors.
Advantages of feminized cannabis seeds
- They have more cannabinoid content than the males, and they are bred for their potency and aroma.
- They have only female offspring.
- The male plants cannot be found in this mix.
- Absolute feminized strains are photoperiod; this means they entirely depend on light.
Top feminized Marijuana seeds in Colorado
Indica weed strains in Colorado
Indicas are mainly medical strains.
They are used to relax and sedate the body muscles.
They act as pain relievers when muscles are inflamed.
Indicas are effective for patients with insomnia and anxiety.
It is advised to take Indicas in the evenings or when you don’t have much to do in the day.
Indica strain is a dependable source of cannabis extracts and concentrates because of its high amounts of resin.
They have purple buds and broad dark-green leaves—high levels of chlorophyll.
They have scents-intense solid earthy aromas.
Buy Indica Seeds in Colorado
Sativas are also mainly medical strains.
They give energy and give head highs.
Patients with depression, headaches, and chronic pain are given the Sativa strain.
Sativas high makes you very active; if you take it in the evening, you’ll be awake the whole night.
They have thin-bladed leaves and produce buds that have substantial psychotropic effects.
The psychotropic effects affect an individual’s behavior, mood, thoughts, and perception.
They take more time to grow than the Indicas.
Where to buy Marijuana Seeds in Colorado
You can buy marijuana seeds in Colorado online from The Seed Connect.
Our seed bank has hundreds of cannabis strains, a lot more than what your local seed bank has in stock.
We guarantee that our seeds will germinate; we’ll replace every seed that doesn’t germinate.
We sell seeds from our shop in Tempe, Arizona, and ship to the following Colorado Cities within 2-7 working days.
|Denver||Castle Rock||Fountain||Black Forest||Monument|
|Colorado Springs||Grand Junction||Columbine||Frederick||Berthoud|
|Aurora||Commerce City||Evans||Federal Heights||Glenwood Springs|
|Fort Collins||Parker||Louisville||Lone Tree||Alamosa|
|Arvada||Security-Widefield||Montrose||Steamboat Springs||Roxborough Park|
|Greeley||Ken Caryl||Durango||Fort Morgan||Stonegate|
|Centennial||Englewood||Fort Carson||Cherry Creek||Redlands|
|Boulder||Pueblo West||Johnstown||The Pinery||Craig|
|Highlands Ranch||Windsor||Cañon City||Edwards||Delta|
|Loveland||Lafayette||Greenwood Village||Castle Pines|
Issues to Consider When Growing Marijuana Seeds in Colorado
There are a few problems that you may come across as a marijuana grower in Colorado.
Here is a list of issues you must watch out for; Law enforcement, thieves, harsh weather, pests, and diseases.
The laws on cannabis in Colorado are relaxed but let’s be clear if you go overboard their consequences. Any run-ins with the cops and you are done
The best advice I can give you is to use and plant the required amount of cannabis as stated in the Colorado laws.
Also, don’t leave your cannabis plants out in the open; the pungent smell from your plants is not friendly to the neighbor, and this may also cause you issues with the cops.
Provide carbon filters for your indoor grow rooms or hedge your plants with a tent.
In Colorado, many homes plant marijuana seeds, and thieves know this.
As a cannabis grower, you must be on high alert; install security measures to keep your cannabis plant safe— for indoors; cameras, motion detectors, and outdoors; high fences, motion floodlights.
Don’t be the next victim. These thieves are just looking to make a quick buck, but it will be much less for you.
Colorado’s weather is described as extreme. One moment it is all sunny; the next, a cloudburst of rain, hail, and snowstorms.
Therefore, outdoor cannabis cultivators must be vigilant because they do not want to harvest dead plants.
So, plan early for your cannabis garden; if you must provide shelter for your weed crop.
For indoor growers, it is smooth sailing all the way, provided the proper controls are in place.
Pests and Diseases
Pests and diseases are in high numbers in Colorado; the summer temps are perfect for breeding.
You can avoid or get rid of them by;
1. Buying cannabis seed strains that are pests and disease resistant; will minimize the attack of these pesky creatures on your crop.
2. Apply at least 2-3 times in your cannabis garden the pesticides and fungicides; this will help destroy the pests and disease cycle.
The pesticides and fungicides must be plant-friendly.
Buy wholesale marijuana seeds at discounted prices from The Seed Connect.
Our seed catalog contains thousands of cannabis strains to satisfy your needs and preferences.
We have Auto flowers, Feminized and Regular marijuana seeds sold in bulk.
Every cannabis seed strain is available and comes in multiples of 100 seeds.
Our prices are tailored so that the more you order the bigger your discount.
50-100 Seeds – 10% discount
100-500 seeds – you get a 20% discount
500+ seeds – you get a 30% discount.
Regular Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Our regular marijuana seeds are as natural as Mother Nature intended them to be. They come in both female and male at the lowest prices.
Feminized Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Want only feminized wholesale marijuana seeds? We’ve got the best strains that are guaranteed to flower and deliver a good yield.
Auto-Flowering Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Our Auto Flowering Wholesale Marijuana Seeds are proven to have a higher germination rate and deliver the perfect yield.