Buy Marijuana Seeds In New Mexico
Cannabis Seeds In New Mexico
Now is the best time to buy marijuana seeds in New Mexico.
It is now easy to grow weed seeds in the comfort of your home— the law is on your side.
There is no better place for you to start than with quality cannabis seeds from Marijuana Seed Connect, an Arizona, USA seed bank.
There is much more to discover as you keep reading; the legality of cannabis, how to grow cannabis seeds and the popular strains in New Mexico.
Buy Marijuana Seeds In New Mexico
No posts found!
Is marijuana legal in New Mexico?
Yes, it is. A long-awaited moment arrived with the Montana 1-190 Marijuana Legalization Initiative (2020)
The Montana House of Representatives introduced House Bill 701, which was voted on and passed into law.
This bill led to the legalization of recreational marijuana in Montana, and it also reduced the restriction of marijuana laws that were already in place.
For you to stay on the right side of the law, you must know what can keep you there.
Read along the laws stated below.
Cannabis laws in New Mexico
- Adults who are 21 and older will be allowed to:
- possess, purchase, and give other adults up to two ounces of marijuana, up to 16 grams of concentrated marijuana, and 800 milligrams of edible cannabis;
- cultivate up to six mature and six immature cannabis plants, with a maximum of 12 mature plants per household;
- create cannabis-infused foods at home or perform extracts that do not involve volatile solvents;
- possess greater amounts of cannabis, if it is stored in a locked space at the person’s residence that is not visible from public spaces; and
- Possess, manufacture, and give away paraphernalia.
Cannabis Business Requirements and Regulations
- The Cannabis Control Division will develop rules — which must be consistent with industry standards — on advertising, health, and safety, testing, labeling, and packaging, regarding additives (including banning nicotine), quality control, and environmental protections.
- Packaging cannot be designed to appeal to minors and must be child-resistant. Warnings must be included on possible adverse events, along with the number for New Mexico’s poison control.
- Advertising is banned on TV, radio, and mass transit, and other than to adults who opt-in or who subscribe to subscription-based media.
- Advertising cannot use predatory marketing targeting minors, use cartoon characters, or mimic other brands.
- The Division will develop rules for cannabis training and education programs.
- The Division will provide a discount for retailers agreeing to accept micro businesses’ products on consignment.
- Cannabis business employees must be 21 or older.
Medical Cannabis Provisions
- Medical cannabis business regulation, other than patient registration, will move to the Cannabis Control Division.
- Removes the provisions for personal production licenses for medical cannabis. (All adults 21+ will be allowed to cultivate without a specific license.)
- The requirement that a patient’s first exam by a certifying practitioner must be in-person will be eliminated, allowing telemedicine for first and subsequent certifications.
- Until December 31, 2022, 25% of monthly sales from cannabis businesses must be to registered patients, out-of-state patients, and caregivers.
- Regulators will develop rules on requirements to reserve products for medical cannabis.
- Municipalities and counties may:
- “adopt time, place and manner rules” including “rules that reasonably limit the density of licenses and operating times consistent with neighborhood uses;” and
- allow indoor and outdoor cannabis smoking and vaping in locations for those 21+ (unless they have a medical license).
- Local jurisdictions may not:
- “completely prohibit the operation of a licensee;”
- prohibit the transportation of cannabis through the locality;
- restrict signage at licensed cannabis businesses that identify them; or
- prohibit home cultivation.
Taxation, Revenue Distribution, and Fees
- A cannabis excise tax is levied on retail sales. It starts at 12% until July 1, 2025, and then increases by one percentage point per year, maxing out at 18% on July 1, 2030. The tax does not apply to any sales to registered patients, caregivers, or visiting patients from other states.
- Cannabis server fees are no more than $35.
- Employers may continue to enforce written zero-tolerance policies, including those that allow discipline or termination for a positive test for THC or its metabolites.
Prohibited Conduct and Penalties
- Smoking cannabis in public is punishable by a $50 fine.
- Possession in public of more than two ounces but less than eight ounces of cannabis, 16-65 grams of concentrates, and 800-3,299 milligrams of edibles carries up to 364 days in jail. Greater quantities are a felony.
- Underage possession carries a penalty of four hours of community service or four-hour drug education and legal rights program.
- Driving under the influence of marijuana remains illegal.
Law Enforcement Reporting and Expungement
- A separate companion bill — SB 2 — provides for automatic expungement. It has been signed into law.
- Cannabis-related contracts are enforceable.
- Requires reporting by local police and sheriffs’ department on cannabis arrests and citations, with breakdowns by race, ethnicity, age, and gender.
- Removes cannabis from drug scheduling under state law.
Best Strains in New Mexico
No posts found!
Growing Cannabis Seeds in New Mexico
Is it hard to grow marijuana in New Mexico
This section explains most of what you need to learn as a new grower in New Mexico.
The biggest hindrance would be the legality of cannabis growing, which was dealt with by Bill HB 2.
The other is the climate of New Mexico, and it is perfect for the growth of cannabis- the intense sun makes the planting and harvesting time more fruitful.
Let’s dive into the specifics of what it takes to grow cannabis seeds in New Mexico
Difference between indoor Vs. outdoor weed growing in New Mexico
New Mexico has vicious hot summers and very cold winters.
This cautions growers to plan early for their weed gardens; especially when you are sowing seeds because the cannabis plants have adequate time to grow and flower.
In warm regions like Hobbs, NM, you can plant your seeds mid- April but in cold areas, you may have to wait till mid-May.
So far all of the stated facts are for outdoor growing. Indoor growers can germinate their seeds anytime.
The germination phase is very critical. Make sure that your cannabis seeds have the right conditions to germinate from there on its undemanding.
One of the biggest reasons why growers decide either indoor or outdoor growing is the cannabis seed strain.
Most strains cannot handle the weather of New Mexico; those that can are major auto- flowers mostly because they are bred for harsh weather.
Indoor growing is a go-to for most cannabis growers.
It is a guarantee for full returns in yield and profit if you provide the perfect conditions for your cannabis plants; the correct lighting, water quantity with the proper PH, temperature, and humidity levels.
Yield- the number of buds you harvest at the end of the plant-life cycle. Profit- after you have sold the harvest whether the cannabis or its products.
Indoor growing also does not come cheap. The perfection is very costly 20 times more than what you sell but it’s worth it.
Indoor growing produces high-quality cannabis, rich in THC.
THC is one of the most sought-after components by cannabis growers and lovers.
Most Popular weed strains in New Mexico
Whether you are a newbie or a pro, you need to understand which seed strains are good and whether they can do well in New Mexico’s climate.
Having the right seed strain can give you an attainable goal- a vibrant and healthy crop.
If you are contemplating which seed strain to use, you can make up your mind with the following;
No posts found!
Auto-flowering weed seeds in New Mexico
Auto-flowering strains are bred to grow in harsh climates and to flower quicker than seed strains.
These autos are great beginner strains and are preferred by outdoor growers.
They also are small in size and have a smaller yield because of how fast they grow. However, this may be a small price to pay if you want to harvest in time for the winter.
On the bright side, autos can fit in tiny spaces, whether it’s a pot or grow area- so you can plant a number of them.
Top autoflowering cannabis seed strains in New Mexico
No posts found!
Feminized Cannabis seeds in New Mexico
The feminized cannabis seeds in New Mexico produce only female plants.
Feminized seeds are bred to have only female buds at the end of the harvest. You will not have to worry about throwing males from your garden.
Feminized seed strains are known for their high levels of THC, matchless terpene profiles, and yields.
Top feminized Marijuana seeds in New Mexico
No posts found!
Indica weed strains in New Mexico
If you have a lot of anxiety, the indica dominant option would be best for you.
Indica strains give a high that relaxes the body.
The growth of indica strains usually takes up to seven to nine weeks.
Buy Indica Seeds in New Mexico
No posts found!
Sativas give more head highs than the body- they focus more on the cerebral parts of the body.
The Sativa weed strain high effects give energy, increase creativity, uplift peoples’ mood, and give sharper focus.
Generally, what Sativa does is help with mental health issues.
It is also recommended to patients with chronic fatigue.
No posts found!
Where to buy Marijuana Seeds in New Mexico
You can buy marijuana seeds in New Mexico online from The Seed Connect.
Our seed bank has hundreds of cannabis strains, a lot more than what your local seed bank has in stock.
We guarantee that our seeds will germinate; we’ll replace every seed that doesn’t germinate.
We sell seeds from our shop in Tempe, Arizona, and ship to the following New Mexico Cities within 2-7 working days.
|Albuquerque||El Cerro Mission||Navajo||Columbus|
|Las Cruces||Crouch Mesa||El Valle de Arroyo Seco||Carnuel|
|Rio Rancho||Rio Communities||La Luz||San Pablo|
|Santa Fe||Placitas CDP||Keeler Farm||San Miguel|
|Roswell||Kirtland AFB||Picacho Hills||Ponderosa Pine|
|Farmington||Meadow Lake||San Felipe Pueblo||Algodones|
|Hobbs||Holloman AFB||San Rafael||Iyanbito|
|Clovis||Bosque Farms||Hatch||Santa Ana Pueblo|
|South Valley||La Cienega||Santa Clara||Carrizozo|
|Alamogordo||Peralta||Thunder Mountain||Santa Fe Foothills|
|Los Lunas||El Cerro||Estancia||Chama|
|Sunland Park||Sandia Heights||Upper Fruitland||La Union|
|Los Alamos||Crownpoint||Rio Rancho Estates||Mesquite|
|Las Vegas||Santa Rosa||Tome||Cedar Crest|
|Artesia||Agua Fria||Waterflow||Santa Clara Pueblo|
|Lovington||University Park||La Huerta||Cimarron|
|North Valley||Chimayo||Radium Springs||North Light Plant|
|Silver City||Center Point||Taos Pueblo||Zia Pueblo|
|Grants||La Mesilla||El Rancho||San Antonito CDP|
|Anthony||San Ysidro CDP||High Rolls||Peña Blanca|
|Corrales||Bayard||White Sands||Indian Hills|
|Ruidoso||Santo Domingo Pueblo||Church Rock||Cuba|
|Belen||Lordsburg||Black Rock||Cedar Grove|
|Zuni Pueblo||South River||Atoka||Ventura|
|Aztec||Flora Vista||Arenas Valley||Glorieta|
|Los Ranchos de Albuquerque||Tres Arroyos||Ohkay Owingeh||Tortugas|
|Raton||Ranchos de Taos||Cañoncito||Acomita Lake|
|Taos||La Plata||Pecos||San Jose CDP|
|White Rock||Angustura||Skyline-Ganipa||Angel Fire|
|Truth or Consequences||Valencia CDP||Mesita||San Ildefonso Pueblo|
|Eldorado at Santa Fe||Jemez Pueblo||Rock Springs||La Puebla|
|Lee Acres||Nambe||Las Campanas||Happy Valley|
|Paradise Hills||Las Maravillas||Twin Lakes||Cloudcroft|
|Tucumcari||Little Walnut Village||Adelino||Elephant Butte|
|Arroyo Seco||Cannon AFB||Dexter||Paraje|
Issues to consider when Growing Marijuana Seeds In New Mexico
Apart from the legality of cannabis in New Mexico, how you consider the following issues will either lead you to success or failure in growing your cannabis.
These issues may emerge in your grow area at home; Law Enforcement, Thieves, harsh weather, pests, and diseases.
Take note of each issue and avoid any future distress.
Even with cannabis seeds being legal in New Mexico don’t go ahead and grow too much.
You can only grow up to six plants at home, more than that you’ll land in hot water with the cops.
Abide by the rules and you will not have any problems with the law.
Thieves are not doubtless everywhere, and New Mexico is no exception.
Put in mind that cannabis is very valuable-The thieves will rob you of your crop at any chance they get.
Remember not to anyone about your cannabis garden. Keep your plants out of sight, whether in or outdoors.
In addition to that, always have hidden surveillance or security systems in place for your garden
New Mexico may be considered a semi-arid area during the summer, but there are also sudden downpours of rain and lightning.
As a result of this, your cannabis plants outdoors may need shelter.
It also has short light periods and freezing temperatures in the winter; this is why most cannabis growers push to have either greenhouses or indoor grow rooms.
If you are an outdoor grower, plan for your garden.
Pests and Diseases
Lastly is the issue of pests and diseases.
No one likes to deal with pests and diseases. These pesky little creatures can give you a hard time, and controlling their multiplication can be an uphill battle.
The best way to deal with them is by always having the organic fungicides and pesticides or using a cannabis seed strain with pest and disease tolerance- you will have a dense harvest in all seasons.
Buy wholesale marijuana seeds at discounted prices from The Seed Connect.
Our seed catalog contains thousands of cannabis strains to satisfy your needs and preferences.
We have Auto flowers, Feminized and Regular marijuana seeds sold in bulk.
Every cannabis seed strain is available and comes in multiples of 100 seeds.
Our prices are tailored so that the more you order the bigger your discount.
50-100 Seeds – 10% discount
100-500 seeds – you get a 20% discount
500+ seeds – you get a 30% discount.
Regular Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Our regular marijuana seeds are as natural as Mother Nature intended them to be. They come in both female and male at the lowest prices.
Feminized Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Want only feminized wholesale marijuana seeds? We’ve got the best strains that are guaranteed to flower and deliver a good yield.
Auto-Flowering Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Our Auto Flowering Wholesale Marijuana Seeds are proven to have a higher germination rate and deliver the perfect yield.