Cookie Neville’s Haze is a cross of Cookie, Northern Lights No.5, and Haze.
It produces a tall plant with a pine cone scent and is distinctly floral.
It delivers potent cerebral effects. You’ll feel creative and productive (when taken in low doses).
Cookie Neville’s Haze can be a real pain to grow; it requires specific PH levels and flowers for an extended period.
If you are an amateur in cannabis growing, stay away from this strain.
Flavors of the Cookie Neville’s Haze Feminized seeds
Cookie Neville’s Haze has flavors such as Citrus, diesel, sweet, spicy, pine, and lemon.
Effects of the Cookie Neville’s Haze Feminized seeds
The widespread effects of consuming Cookie Neville’s Haze are hungry, giggly, euphoric, happy, and sleepy.
Cookie Neville’s Haze high treats stress, depression, chronic fatigue, lack of appetite, and pain.
The adverse reactions to Cookie Neville’s Haze are anxiety, dry mouth, dizziness, paranoia, and dry eyes.
Cookie Neville’s Haze Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Cookie Neville’s Haze requires some experience to grow it. Its body is built for cold temperatures.
The most preferred growing choice is indoors or greenhouses, but outdoors is also acceptable.
Pruning and trimming are encouraged for this strain to allow more outward growth; for this to happen, a more spacious environment is required.
Outdoors, Cookie Neville’s Haze can grow up to 14 feet.
Compared to other strains, Cookie Neville’s Haze takes a long time to grow. Indoor flowering is expected to take 10-14 weeks.
It requires lighting of 600W per square to produce a yield of 21-23 ounces per square meter.
The harvest time outdoors is late November, and each plant produces 28 ounces of fresh bud.
The preferred climate outdoors is Tropical climate.
Uses of Cookie Neville’s Feminized Seeds
The “mind high,” or the energetic, anxiety-relieving qualities the cannabis delivers, is what draws users of Cookie Neville’s pot to it.
Additionally, users report that this strain encourages creativity and productivity.
Best time of the day to use
The optimum time to take Cookie Neville’s marijuana is during the day because of its energizing properties.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Cookie Neville’s Seeds
Cookie Neville’s feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Cookie Neville’s seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Cookie Neville’s Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Cookie Neville’s seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Cookie Neville’s seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Cookie Neville’s seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Cookie Neville’s seeds
Are Cookie Neville’s seeds feminized?
Yes, our Cookie Neville’s seeds are feminized.
Are Cookie Neville’s seeds Autoflower?
No, Cookie Neville’s seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Cookie Neville’s seeds flower?
Your Cookie Neville’s seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. But keep in mind that photoperiods blossom depending on how much light you expose the plants to. Your seeds will therefore bloom sooner the less time they are exposed to.
Can a beginner grow Cookie Neville’s seeds?
Although all our Cookie Neville’s seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Cookie Neville’s seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Cookie Neville’s seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does Cookie Neville’s seeds take to go from seed to harvest?
You should be able to harvest in 10 to 16 weeks, depending on your growth environment and light schedules.