Mother Nature has blessed us with the best weather for marijuana seeds in Arizona to thrive outdoors.
You can buy organic cannabis seeds in the USA from The Seed Connect, an Arizona seed bank. If you can get to the Tempe area, drop by our AZ Seed Connect shop and explore the cannabis seeds and marijuana clones we’ve got on sale.
You can still order your weed seeds in Arizona online. We provide fast shipping with tracking.
Buy pot seeds in Arizona online and receive them in 1-3 working days.
We guarantee our seeds will germinate; if they don’t, we are happy to replace them free of charge.
If you are new to growing weed in Arizona, this guide will walk you through what you need to know. We cover the cannabis laws in Arizona, share issues that affect marijuana growers, and of course, the best selection of marijuana seeds that thrive in our climate.
Buy Top Marijuana Seeds In Arizona
Is marijuana legal in Arizona?
Yes, it is legal to buy and use Marijuana in Arizona.
Proposition 207 that passed into law legalized the recreational use of marijuana in Arizona.
This amendment consists of the laws that govern the use of marijuana in Arizona.
Now both medical use and recreational use of marijuana are legal in Arizona.
Buy marijuana seeds in Arizona
Every strain has a different effect on anyone who dares to use it – explore some of the best pot strains to grow outdoors in Arizona below.
Buy Autoflowering cannabis seeds in Arizona
Autoflower seeds are the most sought-after cannabis strains in Arizona because of their ability to thrive in harsh climates, whether hot or cold.
Buy Feminized pot seeds in Arizona
Whether you are growing indoors or outdoors below the sun, these feminized seeds will do well.
They have spectacular yields, enticing flavors, and concentrated cannabinoid profiles at each harvest without males.
Feminized seeds are Arizona’s top-choice marijuana strains with high levels of THC, matchless terpene profiles, and yields.
Feminized pot seeds produce exclusively female plants.
It saves growers a lot of time investigating plants for males in the growing area.
Unlike the Autoflowers, feminized cannabis seeds are photoperiods. Therefore, you will need to alter how much light your plants get to switch from the vegetative state to the flowering stage – by exposing plants for 12 hours a day.
Buy Regular Cannabis seeds in Arizona
If looking for organic cannabis seeds in the USA, Regular cannabis seeds are the best bet.
They are genetically pure, bred to grow into either male or female plants.
These pot seeds are resilient to pests and diseases and are cheaper than feminized seeds.
Buy Indica weed seeds in Arizona
Indica is a marijuana strain known for its calming and relaxing effects. It is used mainly by patients with physical conditions that require marijuana to sleep or reduce pain.
This stain is perfect for evening hours and those with few activities for most of the day.
Sativa weed strains
These strains have effects opposite to those of Indicas. Sativas are mainly for boosting the body. If you want to have a day of outstanding social interaction, try out Sativa weed strains.
They provide a wide range of highs that incite creativity and energy.
Sativa strains are also suitable for mood disorders and chronic fatigue patients for their therapeutic abilities.
Where to buy marijuana seeds in Arizona?
In-store at our Arizona Seed Bank seed shop in Tempe or online at https://theseedconnect.com/marijuana-seeds/
We ship to all cities below in Arizona within 1 – 3 working days.
Marijuana Laws in Arizona
According to proposition 207, the Arizona laws allow;
- An individual at least 21 years old can purchase up to one ounce of cannabis marijuana or marijuana products.
- Patients with doctors’ recommendations can purchase up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis
- Adults with a minimum age of 21 can grow up to six plants in their homes and if it’s a homestead with two adults, growing up to 12 marijuana plants is acceptable.
- Medical marijuana patients can grow up to 12 plants as long as it is 25miles away from a dispensary
- You must design or construct your grow area to be significantly difficult for children under five years to access and not too difficult for normal adults to use appropriately.
- Cultivation should occur in an area where the marijuana plants are not visible to the public without using binoculars, aircraft, or other optical aids.
Employers; driving; minors; control of property; smoking in public places and open spaces
- It does not affect the ability of employers to have workplace policies restricting the use of marijuana by employees or prospective employees
- It does not require an employer to allow or accommodate the use, consumption, possession, transfer, sale, or cultivation of marijuana in a place of employment
- It does not allow driving, flying, or boating while impaired, even to the slightest degree. The state is permitted to impose penalties for failure to comply
- It does not allow an individual below 21years of age to consume, purchase or transport marijuana or marijuana products.
- It does not restrict the ability of an individual, partnership, limited company, private corporation, private entity, or organization of any character that occupies and controls property to prohibit or regulate the use of marijuana on or on such property.
- It does not allow anyone to smoke marijuana in a public or open space.
The department licenses a marijuana establishment to sell, cultivate and produce marijuana or marijuana products.
Pharmacies and non-profit medical dispensaries can register to become marijuana establishments.
To own this sort of establishment, follow the criteria below
- A marijuana establishment license can only serve ten pharmacies that have obtained a permit from the Arizona Board of Pharmacy to operate within a state.
- A marijuana establishment license is only for counties with no more than two marijuana establishments or non-profit medical marijuana dispensaries.
A non-profit medical marijuana dispensary can also serve as a marijuana establishment provided that it’s registered and has no outstanding issues with the Arizona Department of Health Services.
After this process, it can now issue out cannabis to qualified patients and adults of legal age.
Growing Cannabis Seeds in Arizona
Is marijuana hard to grow in Arizona?
Half of Arizona is a desert. I know you are thinking hot, dry, and empty. Unfortunately, this may not be the case here.
There is plenty of sunlight in Arizona which marijuana plants need to grow. The only challenge is finding the perfect strain in this sunny territory.
For top-notch cultivation and yields, consider the climate, seed strain choice, the techniques of growing marijuana.
Differences between Indoor Vs. Outdoor Weed Growing in Arizona
Before buying cannabis seeds, consider your environment and plan for your garden.
Arizona cannabis seeds are those that do well in semi-desert climates. These seed strains are mostly auto-flowering seeds.
These auto-flower strains can also be grown indoors.
Zkittlez is one other strain option that can do well both in and outdoors, and it’s perfect for beginners.
Because they are auto-flowering, they will have shorter growing seasons.
For beginners, it is advisable to stick with marijuana seeds designed for you.
When growing outdoors, say in your backyard, investing in an outdoor grow house pays dividends.
Indoor grow rooms
There is an added advantage of harvesting year-round for growers who prefer indoors.
Your indoor grow rooms will determine the choice of cannabis seeds.
Indoor grow rooms with the right temperature and humidity regulations can create the perfect conditions for your cannabis plants.
There are optimal temperatures with corresponding humidity at every growth stage that promote good yields throughout the plant-life cycle.
It’s critical to keep your plants hydrated, especially in the summer. In addition, the soil must be kept moist at all times.
That’s why the indoor option is preferable because you keep your plants from drying out and dying under the sunshine of Arizona.
Issues to Consider When Growing Marijuana Seeds in Arizona
Even as growing cannabis is fun and exciting, many challenges come with it.
Some of the problems you may face cut across all farming in Arizona. These include climate, thieves, pests and diseases, and Law enforcement
Arizona’s elevation goes from 100 feet above sea level to more than 12,600 feet above sea level at the peak of Mt Humphries. It means at each height, the climate differs.
Therefore, pay attention to where you live in Arizona, whether it’s the desert or canyon if you are considering planting outdoors.
If you are new to Arizona, don’t get caught off guard. There can be a series of thunderstorms and wild forest fires in the summer.
Be aware of your local climate and what to watch for during the growing season.
It is best to grow your cannabis plants for outdoor cultivators between March and May.
Cannabis laws have forged ahead in the past years, but that does not mean you should violate the legal boundaries while growing marijuana seeds.
You may get some jail time or fine bigtime If you grow or possess cannabis beyond the limits of the law, It is not worth the risk.
Another thing to look out for is thieves. They are a real threat in Arizona.
Perhaps, they are in your neighborhood. Therefore, be conscious of your surroundings and who you bring into your circles if you grow cannabis.
Pests and diseases
Although the climate of Arizona is not habitable for most of the pests and diseases, you still ought to watch for bugs and diseases that affect cannabis plants.
Whether or not it happens, always have some organic pesticides and fungicides.