Buy Marijuana Seeds In Massachusetts
Cannabis Seeds In Massachusetts
Apart from having fancy museums, Ivy League Universities in the United States—Harvard, MIT, Berkeley, Massachusetts is also known for legal cannabis.
If you are a resident of Massachusetts and want to buy marijuana seeds in Massachusetts, read on to learn about the local laws, top-shelf seed strains, and grow tips for cannabis in Massachusetts.
Buy Marijuana Seeds In Massachusetts
Is marijuana legal in Massachusetts?
Yes, it is. The legalization of marijuana in Massachusetts closed some doors and opened new ones.
Many restrictions on the use and possession of marijuana were cut down after the new laws were passed.
As a resident or visitor in Massachusetts, you should get to know the laws surrounding the legalism of cannabis.
Below is a summary of the laws of cannabis in Massachusetts.
Cannabis laws in Massachusetts
Adult use and possession
The law specifies the following for recreational marijuana cultivation and possession:
- Use and possession of up to one ounce of marijuana in public by people 21 years and older.
- Use and possession of up to 10 ounces of marijuana in the home by people 21 years and older.
- A person 21 years of age or older gives up to one ounce of marijuana to another person 21 years of age or older for free and without public advertisement.
- A person 21 years of age or older grows up to 6 marijuana plants at home per person and up to 12 marijuana plants per household.
- Landlords can prohibit tenants from growing marijuana.
The law implemented the following taxes for recreational marijuana:
- 75 percent of the total sales tax state excise tax on the sale of marijuana products by retailers other than marijuana establishments.
- A local sales tax option for the sale of marijuana by a retailer operating within the locality. The tax could be no more than 2 percent of the total sales price received by the retailer.
The law allowed localities to submit initiative measures questioning the sale of marijuana on certain premises and adopt the following types of ordinances or by-laws:
- Rules governing the time, place, and manner of a marijuana establishment
- Ordinances limit the number of marijuana establishments in a city or town. Specific regulations in this category would require a vote by citizens of the city or town to be adopted.
- Ordinances restricting the licensed cultivation, processing, and manufacturing of marijuana could be considered a “public nuisance.”
- Ordinances addressing standards for public signs related to marijuana establishments
- Ordinances detailing consequences for violating marijuana-related ordinances
What the law made illegal
The following actions were made illegal by the law:
- Growing marijuana in a place that is visible from a public area.
- Operating a vehicle while under the influence of marijuana.
- Selling or giving marijuana to people under 21 years of age.
- Manufacturing marijuana without the proper licensing and/or under improper conditions.
- Preventing people or government agencies from regulating marijuana consumption, manufacturing, and possession.
- Selling marijuana on public school grounds and/or on the grounds of a correctional facility.
- Barring any person from needed medical treatment or procedure due to the use of marijuana.
What the law did not change
The law did not change the following areas:
- Employers were not required to permit or accommodate marijuana use in the workplace.
- The medical marijuana program in Massachusetts was unaffected.
- Marijuana was not exempted from following laws relating to adulteration and misbranding of food and drugs.
Best Strains in Massachusetts
Growing Cannabis Seeds in Massachusetts
Is it hard to grow marijuana in Massachusetts?
Growing cannabis from seed may be legal but not quite easy as you may think.
You must look out for many things before you get a plentiful harvest at the end of a season.
From the climate to the growing techniques, here is what you need to know.
Differences between Indoor Vs. Outdoor Weed Growing in Massachusetts
Massachusetts has all four seasons—each unique.
Hot and humid summers, quite the reverse for the winters; cold and snowy.
As you can see, there is an opening for you to grow your cannabis seeds in the outdoors in Massachusetts—the best time being mid-May.
Another option would be planting indoors and waiting for May, then transplanting to the outdoors.
In some areas like Taunton, you can plan for your weed garden by the end of April.
Alternatively, grow your weed seeds indoors; you can plant the whole year.
Indoor grow rooms
Having indoor grow rooms is like creating the perfect day every day for your cannabis plants.
Imagine not having to worry about what your crop will come out like.
That is indoor growing for you; with the right controls— optimal temperature and humidity levels, water quantity/PH, grow lights; you are sure of your end-of-season harvest.
Indoor growing also provides top-quality buds with high THC and CBD content levels—in the cannabis market, this is like gold.
For beginners, what you make may not be as much as your input—the dollars; but in the long run, it is worth it.
Popular weed strains in Massachusetts
Auto-flowering seed strains in Massachusetts
In all temperatures, hot or cold, auto flowers flourish; they grow faster than any other strain—more harvests in a year.
Auto-flowers can grow within temperatures of 21 degrees, the humidity of 50 to 60 percent during the vegetative state, and 40 percent during flowering.
Advantages of growing auto flower seeds
- They have a small root system, requiring little water uptake of PH 6-7.
- They can be cross-bred with Skunk, OG Kush, and Haze genetics.
- They are not easily affected by temperature variations, mishandling by beginners, pests, and diseases.
- They grow faster than other seed strains.
- They use fewer nutrients throughout the plant life cycle—less money is required.
Top autoflowering cannabis seed strains in Massachusetts
Feminized Cannabis seed strains in Massachusetts
Feminized seeds are bred to contain only female genes. They do not carry any male chromosomes.
They have high levels of THC, matchless terpene profiles, and yields.
They do excel both indoors and outdoors.
Advantages of feminized cannabis seeds
- They have more cannabinoid content than the males, and they are bred for their potency and aroma.
- They have only female offspring.
- The male plants cannot be found in this mix.
- Absolute feminized strains are photoperiod; this means they entirely depend on light.
Top feminized Marijuana strains in Massachusetts
Indica weed strains in Massachusetts
Indicas tend to be high in THC and have a couch locking effect; that is why it is advised to take indicas in the evenings or if you don’t have much to do in the day.
Indica strains are a dependable source of cannabis extracts and concentrate because of their high amounts of resin.
They have purple buds and broad dark-green leaves—high levels of chlorophyll.
They have scents-intense solid earthy aromas.
Buy Indica Seeds in Massachusetts
Sativas are also mainly medical strains.
They give energy and give head highs.
Sativas high makes you very active; if you take it in the evening, you’ll be awake the whole night.
They have thin-bladed leaves and produce buds that have solid psychotropic effects.
The psychotropic effects affect an individual’s behavior, mood, thoughts, and perception.
They take more time to grow than the indicas.
Where to buy Marijuana Seeds in Massachusetts
You can buy marijuana seeds in Massachusetts online from The Seed Connect.
Our seed bank has hundreds of cannabis strains, a lot more than what your local seed bank has in stock.
We guarantee that our seeds will germinate; we’ll replace every seed that doesn’t germinate.
We sell seeds from our shop in Tempe, Arizona, and ship to the following Massachusetts Cities within 2-5 working days.
|Methuen Town||Hudson||Carver||Rochester||New Marlborough|
|Attleboro||Winthrop Town||Holbrook||Boxborough||West Stockbridge|
|Braintree Town||Rockland||Plainville||Boylston||New Salem|
|Natick||Greenfield Town||Sutton||North Brookfield||Windsor|
|Andover||Amesbury Town||Salisbury||West Newbury||Cummington|
|Randolph Town||Bellingham||Freetown||West Brookfield||Warwick|
|Needham||Easthampton Town||Georgetown||West Tisbury||Plainfield|
|North Attleborough||Whitman||Upton||Berlin||Mount Washington|
|West Springfield Town||Swampscott||Sterling||Lanesborough||Monroe|
|Agawam Town||Mashpee||West Boylston||Plympton||Gosnold|
Issues to Consider When Growing Marijuana Seeds in Massachusetts
Here we shall list a few problems you may encounter while you grow your cannabis seeds in Massachusetts and how you can handle them.
Whether you are an indoor or outdoor grower, you may not escape some of these problems; law enforcement, thieves, harsh weather, pests, and diseases.
If you are living in Massachusetts and you are growing the right amount of seeds, there is no reason for the boys and girls in blue to roll up to your door.
If not, say bye-bye to your cannabis garden; depending on how many you are growing, you’ll be fined or given jail time.
You can also stay out of the cops’ radar by; using carbon filters for your grow room to remove dank so as not to attract unnecessary attention from the neighbors.
Grow tents can also be used instead of carbon filters—they have the same functions.
Using tall fences with tomatoes or green plants as a camouflage can also hedge the neighbors out of your cannabis garden
Before anything, safety takes precedence.
That is why while you stay in Massachusetts, you must be on high alert.
Thieves are everywhere, and they will take your cannabis plants at the first chance they get.
You will need state-of-the-art security systems, cameras, motion detectors for those growing indoors.
All you need is a tall fence and motion-detecting floodlights in the outdoors.
Don’t let your hard work go to waste.
If you choose to start your weed garden outdoors, you must be ready to hassle with the cold days if you don’t plant in time; always be aware of the local climate.
Alternatively, you can use fast flowering seed strains to manage through the temps of Massachusetts.
Pests and Diseases
Massachusetts has high humidity levels—a critical factor in breeding pests and diseases.
To keep them at bay, you should buy pest and disease-resistant seed strains to avoid any outbreaks.
Another way is by spraying pesticides and fungicides 2-3 times in the plants’ vegetative phase. This can save you the trouble of losing your entire garden.
Remember always to use natural or organic deterrents; otherwise, you’ll destroy your whole crop.
Buy wholesale marijuana seeds at discounted prices from The Seed Connect.
Our seed catalog contains thousands of cannabis strains to satisfy your needs and preferences.
We have Auto flowers, Feminized and Regular marijuana seeds sold in bulk.
Every cannabis seed strain is available and comes in multiples of 100 seeds.
Our prices are tailored so that the more you order the bigger your discount.
50-100 Seeds – 10% discount
100-500 seeds – you get a 20% discount
500+ seeds – you get a 30% discount.
Regular Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Our regular marijuana seeds are as natural as Mother Nature intended them to be. They come in both female and male at the lowest prices.
Feminized Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Want only feminized wholesale marijuana seeds? We’ve got the best strains that are guaranteed to flower and deliver a good yield.
Auto-Flowering Wholesale Marijuana Seeds
Our Auto Flowering Wholesale Marijuana Seeds are proven to have a higher germination rate and deliver the perfect yield.