It uplifts the mind and relaxes the body. The high from Orange Sunset gives a cerebral high as it makes its way down your body with a definite warm effect causing you to lay back and enjoy the calm.
The cerebral high lifts your spirits, feeling your happy thoughts and creative juices.
It is a friendly and mellow hybrid that keeps you stoned but still able to do your tasks.
Orange Sunset buds have light orange hairs and a coating of white trichome crystals with heart-shaped minty nugs.
Flavors of the Orange Sunset
Orange Sunset has orange, honey, citrus, peach, mango, sweet, and floral flavors.
Effects of the Orange Sunset
Orange Sunset makes you talkative, energetic, focused, creative, aroused, sleepy, and uplifted.
It helps treat depression, anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, stress, and lack of appetite.
Orange Sunset Grow Tips
Orange Sunset is an easy plant to attend to. It can be grown indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
The flowering time indoors is 8 to 10 weeks, with 12 to 14 ounces per square meter yield.
Outdoor harvest is usually mid to late October, with a yield of 14 ounces or more per plant.
It is a relatively tall plant. Therefore, those with limited spaces need to prepare to prune during the vegetative phase.
They grow in warm climates.
Uses of Orange Sunset Feminized Seeds
The “mind high,” or the energetic, anxiety-relieving qualities the cannabis delivers, is what draws users of Orange Sunset pot to it.
Additionally, users report that this strain encourages creativity and productivity.
Best time of the day to use
The optimum time to take Orange Sunset marijuana is during the day because of its energizing properties.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Orange Sunset Seeds
Orange Sunset feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Orange Sunset seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Orange Sunset Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Orange Sunset seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Orange Sunset seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Orange Sunset seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Orange Sunset seeds
Are Orange Sunset seeds feminized?
Yes, our Orange Sunset seeds are feminized
Are Orange Sunset seeds Autoflower?
No, Orange Sunset seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Orange Sunset seeds flower?
Your Orange Sunset seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. But keep in mind that photoperiods blossom depending on how much light you expose the plants to. Your seeds will therefore bloom sooner the less time they are exposed to.
Can a beginner grow Orange Sunset seeds?
Although all our Orange Sunset seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Orange Sunset seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Orange Sunset seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Orange Sunset seeds to go from seed to harvest?
You should be able to harvest in 10 to 16 weeks, depending on your growth environment and light schedules.