Pink Floyd has a genetic lineage of 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, and 50%Haze.
It provides a pleasant yet stimulating high.
After toking on Pink Floyd, you’ll feel euphoric and yet chatty in less than an hour.
The energetic high from Pink Floyd will keep you on your toes the whole day.
You’ll feel like you can do everything and anything as bright ideas flood your mind.
Pink Floyd is suitable for a nice chilly day, partying, and hanging out with friends.
Flavors of the Pink Floyd Feminized seeds
The most dominant flavors of Pink Floyd are Pine, lemon, berry, and spice.
Effects of the Pink Floyd Feminized seeds
The profound effects are uplifting, friendly, cerebral, and happy.
It is used in dealing with stress, depression, anxiety, and pain.
The adverse reactions of Pink Floyd are dry mouth, dry eyes, and dizziness.
Pink Floyd Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Pink Floyd is difficult to grow; veterans can easily tackle this strain. It can grow indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
It yields well in both soil and hydroponic setups.
The flowering time indoors for Pink Floyd is 9 to 12 weeks, with a yield of 19 ounces per square meter.
The outdoor harvest is usually ready in late October to early November and produces a yield of 19 ounces per plant.
The outdoor plants should be under shade, especially in wet climates.
The Pink Floyd plant grows tall.
Uses of Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Pink Floyd weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Pink Floyd Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Pink Floyd Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Pink Floyd seeds
Are Pink Floyd seeds feminized?
Yes, our Pink Floyd seeds are feminized
Are Pink Floyd seeds Autoflower?
No, Pink Floyd seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Pink Floyd seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Pink Floyd seeds?
Although all our Pink Floyd seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Pink Floyd seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Pink Floyd seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Pink Floyd seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.