Pink Panties is a cross of Burmese Blackberry Kush and OG Kush. Its name wreaks of scandal. However, the scandal is all on the high.
It offers a slow creeping high, and before you know it, you are out. It takes a few minutes for it to set in.
It hits you right behind the eyes as your eyelids close; it moves to the body making the legs numb.
It should be taken on lazy evenings as you watch movies or listen to music.
Flavors of the Pink Panties Feminized seeds
The Pink Panties flavors are sweet, zesty fruit, cream, herbal, earth, and tart citrus.
Effects of the Pink Panties Feminized seeds
The profound effects of Pink Panties are euphoria, tingles, giddiness, and arousal.
It may also help to relieve symptoms associated with PTSD, depression, stress, chronic pain, and insomnia.
The adverse reactions are dry eyes, mouth, extreme thirst, and hunger.
Pink Panties Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Pink Panties are best suited for veterans. They are a tricky strain to grow and require more advanced skills to tackle them.
The growing choice for this strain is indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
Pink Panties require topping and trimming at the vegetative phase to increase airflow and exposure. These techniques applied also help reduce the risk of mold, infection, and powdery mildew.
It loves a warm and humid climate with daytime temperatures of 700F-800F.
It can withstand fluctuations in temperature.
The flowering time indoors is 7 to 9 weeks, with 1 to 2 ounces per square meter yields.
The harvest time outdoors is around late September to early October and produces a yield of about 2-3 ounces per plant.
Uses of Pink Panties
Pink Panties pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Pink Panties weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Pink Panties Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Pink Panties Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Pink Panties seeds
Are Pink Panties seeds feminized?
Yes, our Pink Panties seeds are feminized
Are Pink Panties seeds Autoflower?
No, Pink Panties seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Pink Panties seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Pink Panties seeds?
Although all our Pink Panties seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Pink Panties seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Pink Panties seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Pink Panties seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.