Swami Space Candy originates from Swami, Space Queen, and Cotton Candy Kush.
Its buds have small, light forest green nugs with bright orange hair and a sticky coating of resin and amber trichomes.
It gives you a high to remember, perfect for social situations that most times can be overwhelming.
You’ll feel blissful, motivated, and a lot on the chatty side with uncontrollable laughter.
Flavors of the Swami Space Candy Feminized seeds
Swami Space Candy flavors are apple, berry, cherry, citrus, nutty, and earthy.
Effects of the Swami Space Candy Feminized seeds
The popular effects of Swami Space Candy are relaxed, uplifted, happy, euphoric, and focused.
It helps treat stress, depression, pain, nausea, and insomnia.
Adverse reactions to Swami Space Candy include dry mouth, dry eyes, anxiety, dizziness, and headaches.
Swami Space Candy Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Swami Space Candy is relatively easy to grow. It flourishes regardless of the conditions present. It can grow indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
It can withstand strong winds, high moisture levels, bugs, and molds.
It grows into a medium-height plant of 3 to 5 feet, producing hardy stalks and branches that can fit most growing spaces.
The plants that grow indoors take 8 to 9 weeks and, at maturity, produce yields of 12 to 14 ounces per square meter.
The outdoor harvest is at an estimated 14 ounces per plant. The expected time of harvest is mid to late October.
The best climate outdoors is a warm environment.
Uses of Swami Space Candy Feminized Seeds
The “mind high,” or the energetic, anxiety-relieving qualities the cannabis delivers, is what draws users of Swami Space Candy pot to it.
Additionally, users report that this strain encourages creativity and productivity.
Best time of the day to use
The optimum time to take Swami Space Candy marijuana is during the day because of its energizing properties.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Swami Space Candy Seeds
Swami Space Candy feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Swami Space Candy seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Swami Space Candy Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Swami Space Candy seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Swami Space Candy seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Swami Space Candy seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Swami Space Candy seeds
Are Swami Space Candy seeds feminized?
Yes, our Swami Space Candy seeds are feminized.
Are Swami Space Candy seeds Autoflower?
No, Swami Space Candy seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Swami Space Candy seeds flower?
Your Swami Space Candy seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. But keep in mind that photoperiods blossom depending on how much light you expose the plants to. Your seeds will therefore bloom sooner the less time they are exposed to.
Can a beginner grow Swami Space Candy seeds?
Although all our Swami Space Candy seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Swami Space Candy seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Swami Space Candy seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Swami Space Candy seeds to go from seed to harvest?
You should be able to harvest in 10 to 16 weeks, depending on your growth environment and light schedules.