White Dream is a cross of two sativa-dominant strains — Blue dream and White Widow. The combination of these parent strains gives an energizing and creative cerebral high of Blue Dream and an intense body high of White Widow.
It is strongly recommended for experienced smokers only.
If you have a low tolerance for weed, steer clear of White Dream. Its effects bring about paranoia.
The high from the White Dream is imploding. But, then, an intense sensation hits the cerebellum right off your first toke.
Those who want to escape negative thoughts or just the world should try this strain.
The nugs of White Dream are compact and dense with light orange hairs, red pistils, and sticky resin.
Flavors of the White Dream
The White Dream flavors are creamy, sweet, citrus, sour, and skunk.
Effects of the White Dream
White Dream makes you feel euphoric, uplifted, focused, happy, and energetic.
It helps treat depression, stress, headaches, fatigue, and pain.
The adverse reactions include dry mouth, anxiety, dizziness, dry eyes, and headaches.
White Dream Grow Tips
White Dream is a straightforward strain to grow and can be grown indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses, though it prefers indoors for its long vegetative and flowering phase in case the climate outdoors quickly turns cold.
The preferable climate is the Mediterranean, with warm sun.
Its flowering time indoors is 10 to 12 weeks, with 12 to 16 ounces per square meter yield.
The outdoor harvest is ready by late October to mid-November with a yield of 16 ounces per plant.
Uses of White Dream Feminized Seeds
The “mind high,” or the energetic, anxiety-relieving qualities the cannabis delivers, is what draws users of White Dream pot to it.
Additionally, users report that this strain encourages creativity and productivity.
Best time of the day to use
The optimum time to take White Dream marijuana is during the day because of its energizing properties.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating White Dream Seeds
White Dream feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating White Dream seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; White Dream Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your White Dream seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your White Dream seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the White Dream seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about White Dream seeds
Are White Dream seeds feminized?
Yes, our White Dream seeds are feminized.
Are White Dream seeds Autoflower?
No, White Dream seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do White Dream seeds flower?
Your White Dream seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. But keep in mind that photoperiods blossom depending on how much light you expose the plants to. Your seeds will therefore bloom sooner the less time they are exposed to.
Can a beginner grow White Dream seeds?
Although all our White Dream seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for White Dream seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your White Dream seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for White Dream seeds to go from seed to harvest?
You should be able to harvest in 10 to 16 weeks, depending on your growth environment and light schedules.