Wook Pie is a beautiful, mellow strain with parent strains, OG Kush, and cookies.
It has a surprisingly light high on the body. It awakens your happy feelings as the high creeps into the body, making you relax.
Instead of making you delve into sleep, you talk more, laugh, and do many tasks at the same time.
Its effects allow you to kick back on a tiresome day.
Users prefer Wook Pie because it is not overwhelming.
Flavors of the Wook Pie
The Flavors of Wook Pie are earthy, pine, spice, and herbal.
Effects of the Wook Pie
The effects of consuming Wook Pie are relaxation, happy thoughts, uplifting, and euphoria.
Patients with depression, anxiety, pain, and insomnia can get relief while they take this strain.
The adverse effects are dry mouth, dry eyes, and dizziness.
Wook Pie Grow Tips
Wook Pie is classified as moderate — difficult to grow and can be grown indoors, outdoors, or in greenhouses.
The best or most preferred is indoors for a controlled environment.
The best outdoor climate for Wook Pie is warm, sunny, and Mediterranean.
The plants indoors flower in 8 to 9 weeks and produce a yield of 16 ounces per square meter.
Outdoors, the harvested buds are estimated to be 16 ounces per plant. The ideal time for harvest is mid to late October.
Wook Pie grows into short plants.
Germinating Wook Pie Seeds
Wook Pie feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Wook Pie seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Wook Pie Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Wook Pie seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Wook Pie seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Wook Pie seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.