Wook Wi-Fi is a high-yielding, indica-dominant strain. It is a hybrid of OG Kush and Cookies.
Its parent strains make it very potent; even veterans go low and slow on this one.
Newbies should take a step back when toking on Wook Wi-Fi. It looks light, but it can knock you out.
It gives a reliable high for those with high tolerance, but its psychoactive effects can take a toll on you.
It is to be taken during the night hours.
Flavors of the Wook Wi-Fi
The flavors of Wook Wi-Fi are pepper, earthy, piney, sweet, and diesel.
Effects of the Wook Wi-Fi
Wook-Wi-Fi is popular for happy thoughts, euphoria, relaxation, uplifting, and creativity.
The high from Wook Wi-Fi helps to relieve stress, depression, pain, insomnia, and nausea.
The adverse effects of Wook Wi-Fi are dry mouth, dry eyes, paranoia, dizziness, and anxiety.
Wook Wi-Fi Grow Tips
Wook Wi-Fi requires some knowledge to be grown. An optimized environment is a perfect choice, but it can also be grown outdoors and in greenhouses.
It requires close attention to its PH levels as it requires a more acidic environment.
It also stretches as it grows, so it requires much space.
Wook Wi-Fi takes about 9 to 10 weeks to flower, with an expected yield of 21 ounces per square meter.
You can also expect a generous harvest outdoors in October. The yield per plant is 18 ounces.
The plant grows to a medium height.
Wook Wi-Fi some resistance to pests and diseases.
Germinating Wook Wi-Fi Seeds
Wook Wi-Fi feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Wook Wi-Fi seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Wook Wi-Fi Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Wook Wi-Fi seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Wook Wi-Fi seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Wook Wi-Fi seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.