Wookie Pink is an indica-dominant hybrid created by crossing Pink Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, and White ’91.
Its parent strains contribute to its fantastic look and potent high.
As the high builds, you’ll feel relaxed with too much bliss. Your head space will run only on positive and creative thoughts.
While consuming this strain, make sure you have a full stomach.
The buds of Wookie Pink are covered with pink pistils, a coat of sticky trichomes — silver-white and offset by green nugs.
Flavors of the Wookie Pink Feminized seeds
The prominent flavors of Wookie Pink are lemon, sour, sage, sweet, earthy, and minty.
Effects of the Wookie Pink Feminized seeds
Wookie Pink effects include; relaxation, euphoria, happiness, and hungry.
The adverse reactions of Wookie Pink are Headaches, dizziness, paranoia, dry eyes, and dry mouth.
Wookie Pink Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Wookie Pink is relatively easy to grow. However, the suitable setup for growing is outdoors; they need ample space to expand their roots and leaves.
They grow tall and wide, and indoor settings may be slightly cramped.
During the vegetative phase, Wookie Pink must be trimmed regularly of the top fanning leaves to provide sunlight and space at the bottom.
The flowering time indoors is 7 to 10 weeks, roughly one ounce per square foot.
The harvest time outdoors is less than one ounce per square foot.
The ideal climate is warm and sunny.
Uses of Wookie Pink
Wookie Pink pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Wookie Pink weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Wookie Pink Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Wookie Pink Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Wookie Pink seeds
Are Wookie Pink seeds feminized?
Yes, our Wookie Pink seeds are feminized
Are Wookie Pink seeds Autoflower?
No, Wookie Pink seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Wookie Pink seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Wookie Pink seeds?
Although all our Wookie Pink seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Wookie Pink seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Wookie Pink seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Wookie Pink seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.