Wookie Sherbet is an indica dominant strain from parents, Wookie and Sherbert.
It gives a truly unique high, energizing and yet calming.
The high from Wookie Sherbet boosts your mood and leaves you feeling uplifted yet relaxed in the mind and body.
As the head high builds, you fall into a lazy state that may keep you locked in your couch, depending on your dosage.
Wookie Sherbet buds have green-shaped nugs with long orange hairs and a coating of tiny white crystal trichomes.
Flavors of the Wookie Sherbert Feminized seeds
Wookie Sherbert flavors are sweet, earthy, citrus, mint, and fruit.
Effects of the Wookie Sherbert Feminized seeds
Wookie Sherbet’s effects include; relaxation, euphoria, sleep, happiness, and hungry.
It is used in treating stress, depression, pain, lack of appetite, and nausea.
The adverse reactions are dry mouth, dry eyes, anxiety, paranoia, and headache.
Wookie Sherbert Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Wookie Sherbert is a low-maintenance strain, easy to grow provided it is sheltered and in a warm and sunny Mediterranean climate.
The growing options are indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
Wookie Sherbet is resistant to common molds and mildew, which means even an amateur can handle it.
You can expect your plants indoors to flower in 8 weeks with a yield of 9 ounces per square meter.
The outdoor harvest is ready for harvest around late September to early October, with an average of 12 ounces per plant.
Uses of Wookie Sherbet
Wookie Sherbet pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Wookie Sherbet weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Wookie Sherbet Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Wookie Sherbet Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Wookie Sherbet seeds
Are Wookie Sherbet seeds feminized?
Yes, our Wookie Sherbet seeds are feminized
Are Wookie Sherbet seeds Autoflower?
No, Wookie Sherbet seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Wookie Sherbet seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Wookie Sherbet seeds?
Although all our Wookie Sherbet seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Wookie Sherbet seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Wookie Sherbet seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Wookie Sherbet seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.