Wookie Wookie is an indica-dominant hybrid strain created by crossing the outstanding Wookie, Girl Scout Cookies, Chemdawg ’91, and The White.
When you get a hold of Wookie Wookie, you’ll notice its light green color, sticky and resinous buds — dense with white light trichomes and orange pistils.
Wookie Wookie can’t be taken during the day for its strong sedative effects. Once it hits, you will be glued to your couch.
It starts with an intense head high; then flows to the body washing over you with relaxing effects.
Flavors of the Wookie Wookie Feminized seeds
Wookie Wookie flavors are Lemon, sweet, musky, sour, earthy, and sage.
Effects of the Wookie Wookie Feminized seeds
The profound effects of Wookie Wookie are sedating, relaxing, euphoric, happy, and hungry.
Adverse reactions of Wookie Wookie include headaches, dizziness, paranoia, dry mouth and eyes, and extreme hunger.
Wookie Wookie Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Wookie Wookie is a relatively easy strain to grow. It grows indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses, but more preferable is outdoors for the extra space.
If you plan to cultivate indoors, you need plenty of air circulation.
With the right conditions, Wookie Wookie sets the tone for highly desired buds by growers; they produce many dense, hairy, and sticky buds.
It grows tall and stretches out with dense foliage.
The vegetative phase requires regular trimming of the top fanning leaves to get sunlight to the bottom.
The trimming helps the buds grow more potent as the plant matures.
The flowering time indoors is 7 to 10 weeks with one ounce per square foot yield.
The harvest outdoors is in October, and a yield of less than one ounce per square foot.
Uses of Wookie Wookie
Wookie Wookie pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Wookie Wookie weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Wookie Wookie Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Wookie Wookie Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Wookie Wookie seeds
Are Wookie Wookie seeds feminized?
Yes, our Wookie Wookie seeds are feminized
Are Wookie Wookie seeds Autoflower?
No, Wookie Wookie seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Wookie Wookie seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Wookie Wookie seeds?
Although all our Wookie Wookie seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Wookie Wookie seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Wookie Wookie seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Wookie Wookie seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.