Royal Cookies combines a variety of potent strains straight from California, Forum Cookies S1 and Forum Cookies S1.
It gives a mellow body stone with just enough cerebral stimulus.
Royal cookies are a great mood booster leaving you chatty and in good spirits.
It has high sedating properties that hit harder than you can imagine.
Royal Cookies has appealing nugs with bright orange hairs, amber undertones, and golden sticky crystals.
Flavors of the Royal Cookies Feminized seeds
Royal Cookies have sweet, earthy, and spicy flavors.
Effects of the Royal Cookies Feminized seeds
Royal Cookies’ profound effects are sociable, euphoric, uplifting, happy, and cerebral.
The adverse reactions are dry mouth and eyes, dizziness, and headaches.
Royal Cookies Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Royal Cookies is an easy strain to grow. It can be grown indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
In the outdoors, it grows best in temperate, warm climates. The harvest outdoors is in mid-October.
With the right conditions, you will get the best produce at harvest —dense buds with thick, frosty trichomes.
The plant outdoors grows to a height of 140-180cm with a yield of 18 ounces per plant.
The flowering time indoors is 8-9 weeks, with an average yield of 18 ounces per square meter. The plant indoors grows to a height of 80-110 cm.
Uses of Royal Cookies
Royal Cookies pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Royal Cookies weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Royal Cookies Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Royal Cookies Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Royal Cookies seeds
Are Royal Cookies seeds feminized?
Yes, our Royal Cookies seeds are feminized
Are Royal Cookies seeds Autoflower?
No, Royal Cookies seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Royal Cookies seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Royal Cookies seeds?
Although all our Royal Cookies seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Royal Cookies seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Royal Cookies seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Royal Cookies seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.