Cookie Red Velvet is a hybrid of Cherry Pie and Burmese Thai.
Cookie Red Velvet gives a potent high with feelings of relaxation.
It is medium size, densely shaped with green buds (tints of purple, orange, and pink) topped off with white trichomes.
Its terpenes are Carene, Borneol, and Ocimene.
Flavors of the Cookie Red Velvet Feminized seeds
Cookie Red Velvet has Apple, skunk, plum, violet, and berry flavors.
Effects of the Cookie Red Velvet Feminized seeds
The popular effects of Cookie Red Velvet are giggly, relaxed, happy, euphoric, uplifted, and creative.
It helps deal with PTSD, Arthritis, hypertension, and phantom limb pain.
The adverse reactions are low blood pressure, fatigue, paranoia, dry mouth, and eyes.
Cookie Red Velvet Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Cookie Red Velvet is a relatively easy strain to grow. It can be grown indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
It grows tall and, when grown outdoors, can grow over 90 inches.
The flowering time indoors is 56-66 days, and the yield is 10 ounces per square meter.
The outdoor harvest is usually late September or early October, with 12 ounces per plant yield.
The ideal climate outdoors is warm and sunny.
Uses of Cookie Red Velvet Feminized Seeds
The “mind high,” or the energetic, anxiety-relieving qualities the cannabis delivers, is what draws users of Cookie Red Velvet pot to it.
Additionally, users report that this strain encourages creativity and productivity.
Best time of the day to use
The optimum time to take Cookie Red Velvet marijuana is during the day because of its energizing properties.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Cookie Red Velvet Seeds
Cookie Red Velvet feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Cookie Red Velvet seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Cookie Red Velvet Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Cookie Red Velvet seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Cookie Red Velvet seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Cookie Red Velvet seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Cookie Red Velvet seeds
Are Cookie Red Velvet seeds feminized?
Yes, our Cookie Red Velvet seeds are feminized.
Are Cookie Red Velvet seeds Autoflower?
No, Cookie Red Velvet seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Cookie Red Velvet seeds flower?
Your Cookie Red Velvet seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. But keep in mind that photoperiods blossom depending on how much light you expose the plants to. Your seeds will therefore bloom sooner the less time they are exposed to.
Can a beginner grow Cookie Red Velvet seeds?
Although all our Cookie Red Velvet seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Cookie Red Velvet seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Cookie Red Velvet seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Cookie Red Velvet seeds to go from seed to harvest?
You should be able to harvest in 10 to 16 weeks, depending on your growth environment and light schedules.