Wook Crack is a fusion of two popular strains; OG Kush and Cookies. It is a powerful head high.
It keeps you focused as a rush of energy runs from the head to the body. The mind floods with many ideas, and you feel like you can do anything.
When smoked, the aroma of this potent strain hits your nose. It bursts with fresh herbal earth scents that make the whole experience enjoyable.
Flavors of the Wook Crack
The flavors of Wook Crack are earth, pine, herbal, wood, and spice.
Effects of the Wook Crack
Wook Crack is popular for relaxation, happy thoughts, euphoria, uplifting, and hunger.
Wook Crack’s effects help deal with depression, insomnia, pain, stress, and headaches.
The adverse effects of Wook Crack are dry mouth and eyes, dizziness, paranoia, and headache.
Wook Crack Grow Tips
Wook Crack is a difficult strain to grow. It can be grown outdoors in a hot and tropical climate, but it’s best to have it indoors and in greenhouses.
Wook Crack is a somewhat delicate plant as it is susceptible to bugs, molds, and mildew.
Indoors is the perfect option because you can carefully optimize it to serve Wook Crack and produce more yields.
The flowering time indoors is 8-9 weeks, with 17 ounces per square meter yield.
The outdoor harvest is in October. The production per plant is around 16 ounces.
The Wook Crack plant grows close to the ground but with dense foliage.
Germinating Wook Crack Seeds
Wook Crack feminized seeds shouldn’t be difficult to germinate; we make it easy with two of our preferred methods: the paper towel method and direct sowing.
Germinating Wook Crack seeds with the Paper towel method.
You need; Wook Crack Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, a mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your Wook Crack seeds on the paper towel –distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place like in a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your Wook Crack seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Drop in the Wook Crack seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.