The plants tend to have dense dark green buds covered in a layer of crystal trichomes brightened with pink pistils.
The dominant terpene in the Jah Sun marijuana strain is Caryophyllene. Others are Limonene and Linalool.
Flavors of the Jah Sun Strain
The predominant flavors in a Jah Sun pot are sweet and earthy flavors.
Effects of the Jah Sun weed seeds
Pot from Jah Sun weed seeds relax, make one happy, euphoric and sleepy
The common adverse side effects of using Jah Sun are dry mouth, dizziness, dry eyes
Jah Sun Seeds USA Grow Tips
Our Jah Sun Feminized seeds USA can grow both indoors and outdoors and in greenhouses.
This strain requires some growing experience to get the most out of it.
The plants from the seeds grow to a height ranging between 75 – 90 inches.
When grown indoors, Jah Sun Cannabis seeds flower in 8 – 9 weeks.
Expect Jah Sun weed seeds to yield up to 340grams (12 Oz) per plant for indoor and 400grams (14 Oz) per plant for outdoor cultivation under the right growing conditions.
For outdoor growth, Jah Sun does well in Dry and temperate climates.
With outdoor harvests expected around late September or early October.
Uses of Jah Sun Weed
Cannabis consumers who use the Jah Sun strain praise it for providing a well-rounded high that combines a creative boost, head-bending highs, and relaxation for a sound night’s sleep; this is because it’s a Sativa/Indica hybrid.
Others take it to boost productivity, stimulate appetite, and lessen discomfort and nausea.
Best time of the day to use
Jah Sun marijuana is good to use all day long. It’s preferable to smoke it at night, though.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Jah Sun Seeds
Because they are simple, the paper towel method and direct planting are two of our favorite seed germination methods.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Jah Sun feminized Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Regardless of the approach you choose, make sure your paper towels are consistently damp.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free method for getting your seeds to develop is direct seeding.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Common inquiries regarding Jah Sun seeds
Are Jah Sun seeds feminized?
Yes, our Jah Sun seeds are feminized
Are Jah Sun seeds Autoflower?
No, Jah Sun seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Jah Sun seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. But keep in mind that photoperiods frequently blossom depending on how much light you expose the plants to. Your seeds will therefore bloom sooner the less time they are exposed to.
Can a beginner grow Jah Sun seeds?
Although all our Jah Sun seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Jah Sun seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Jah Sun seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Jah Sun seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your growing conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.
Jah Sun Seed Guarantee
We guarantee our Jah Sun feminized seeds will germinate.
However, if you follow the proper germinating guidelines and don’t germinate, we’ll gladly replace them with strains of your choice.
Our seeds germinate in 3 to 5 days.
We provide fast, tracked shipping around the world.
We offer free US shipping for orders over $100