Shango Church is an indica-dominant hybrid strain with parents, God’s Gift, OG Kush, and Shango.
It provides an intense body sensation with a lasting cerebral effect.
You’ll feel blissful from head to toe for hours with happy thoughts running through your head.
You can converse the whole time you are out, and feelings of calm wash over your body yet not couch-lock.
Shango Church is commonly grown in mountain regions. It has dark green leaves with orange hairs and purple hues.
Flavors of the Shango Church Feminized seeds
The profound Shango Church flavors are Pine, sweet, lemon, spicy, citrus, and herbal.
Effects of the Shango Church Feminized seeds
Shango Church effects include; relaxed, happy, euphoric, sleepy, and uplifted.
The high from Shango Church helps to treat insomnia, stress, nausea, pain, and lack of appetite.
It also gives its users a dry mouth, eyes, paranoia, dizziness, and anxiety.
Shango Church Feminized Seeds Grow Tips
Shango Church is an easy strain to grow for beginners and veterans alike. It can be grown indoors, outdoors, and in greenhouses.
The flowering time of Shango Church indoors is around 8 to 9 weeks.
The estimated yield indoors is an average of 14 ounces per square meter.
The outdoor plants are usually ready for harvest in mid-October and produce an estimated 17 ounces per plant.
The Shango Church plant grows tall.
The best climate for the plants outdoors is a warm and dry setting.
It is resistant to common molds and mildew.
Uses of Shango Church
Shango Church pot users believe it is intensely relaxing, leading to a good night’s sleep.
Others use it to help reduce nausea and pain and increase appetite.
Best time of the day to use
Because of its profound relaxation effects, Shango Church weed is better consumed at night.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice; seek professional counsel from qualified medical marijuana personnel.
Germinating Shango Church Seeds
Germinating seeds shouldn’t be a nightmare; we keep it simple with two of our favorite ways to germinate seeds.
The paper towel method and direct seeding.
Germinating seeds with the Paper towel method.
What you need; Shango Church Seeds, Ziplock bags or two dinner plates, paper towels, mist spray bottle, purified water, and tweezers.
Using dinner plates
- Place one paper towel on one plate.
- Moisten the paper towel using a water spray bottle.
- Place your seeds on the paper towel – distance the seeds by an inch.
- Moisten the second paper towel and cover the seeds.
- Cover the seeds with the second dinner plate
- Place the plates in a warm dark place; a drawer or cupboard can work.
Using Zip lock bags
- Dampen your paper towel and place it on a flat surface.
- Place your seeds on one-half the paper towel – distance the seeds by one inch.
- Fold the other half of the paper towel over the seeds, properly covering them.
- Insert the paper towel into the zip lock bag.
- Tack your Ziplock bag into a dark warm place
Whichever method you prefer, ensure your paper towels are constantly moist.
Germinating seeds with the direct seeding method.
Another hassle-free way to germinate your seeds is with the direct seeding method.
- Moisten the soil with a mist spray bottle,
- Poke a hole in moist soil with your finger or a stick twice the size of the seed.
- Plant the seed, and then cover with a pinch or two of soil.
- If the ground is hard, moist the soil in the next 2-3 days with a mist spray
- Your seed should pop in 1-5 days.
Popular Questions about Shango Church seeds
Are Shango Church seeds feminized?
Yes, our Shango Church seeds are feminized
Are Shango Church seeds Autoflower?
No, Shango Church seeds are not autoflower; they are Photoperiods.
When do Shango Church seeds flower?
Your seeds will flower in around 8-9 weeks. You should, however, remember that photoperiods will often flower based on how much light you expose to the plants. So the fewer the hours your seeds get exposed to, the sooner they bloom.
Can a beginner grow Shango Church seeds?
Although all our Shango Church seeds are beginner friendly, we recommend them for growers with Photoperiod growing experience.
How long will it take for Shango Church seeds to germinate?
If you follow our germination guide, your Shango Church seeds will germinate in 1 – 5 days.
How long does it take for Shango Church seeds to go from seed to harvest?
Depending on your grow conditions and light schedules, you should be ready to harvest in 10 – 16 weeks.